Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

Is the damage to my home covered under my insurance policy?

To determine whether or not the damage to your home is covered by your insurance policy, you’ll need to look at your insurance policy. However, policies in Florida and everywhere else are filled with confusing jargon. If you find that your insurance company has denied your claim based on your insurance policy, you should call a lawyer. We have had several cases where the insurance company has initially denied the claim, but has been later forced to pay.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation