Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

My home was damaged when flood water entered. Will my homeowner’s policy cover this loss?

If your home has been damaged by flood waters, it will depend on what type of insurance policy you have in order to determine whether or not there is coverage. Flood insurance in the United States is covered by the National Flood Insurance Program, and has very specific rules, requirements, and very short deadlines. If your home was damaged as a result of floods, you should immediately contact an attorney.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation