Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

What should I do if I disagree with my insurer’s valuation?

Many insurance companies attempt to save money by undervaluing claims. If this happens to you, you should obtain your own estimates for repair and replacement, submit those to the insurance company, if they fail to reconsider, hire an attorney and seek full compensation.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation