Corey A. Bundza
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2000
- B.S. in Communication, Florida State University, 1997
- All Florida Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
Corey Bundza is the managing partner at Bundza & Rodriguez.
Mr. Bundza graduated from Florida State University with a B.S. in Communication and received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Florida. During law school, he was a clerk for the Honorable Larry G. Turner.
Mr. Bundza began his legal career defending some of the nation’s largest insurance companies and their clients in automobile negligence and medical malpractice lawsuits. Since founding Bundza & Rodriguez in 2007, he has dedicated his practice to representing those people and their families who have been injured through the fault of others.
He resides in Port Orange with his wife and two daughters.
- Florida Justice Association, 2008 – present
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, 2001 – 2006
- Leadership Daytona (Class XXI), 2001
- Volusia County Bar Association, 2000 – present
- VCBA Board of Directors, 2007- 2012
- Florida Bar Association, 2000 – present
- “To Fabre or Not to Fabre… Tactical Considerations Regarding Setoffs For Other Defendants’ Settlements”
24 Trial Advocate Quarterly 1, Winter 2005