Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?

Yes, you can sue the driver of your automobile in a motor vehicle accident in Florida if that driver was partially or totally at-fault. However, there are some considerations that you or your attorney will need to take a look at. First, you’ll need to take a look at your own insurance policy. Second, you’ll need to take a look at the insurance policy for the at-fault driver. Finally, you will need to assess the relationship between you and the driver, because certain family relationships are excluded under family law and insurance policies in Florida.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation