Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

Yes, your lost wages can be recovered following a motor vehicle accident in Florida in several ways. First, you may have purchased short-term or long-term disability insurance. Second, you may have also have your own insurance policy that will cover you under your PIP or personal injury protection coverage. Third, you may have also purchased uninsured motorist protection that will cover you for your lost wages. And finally, the at-fault driver may also provide coverage for the accident.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation