Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

Can my spouse tell me that I cannot see my kids?

In Florida, both parents have an absolute right to see their children outside of a court order standing otherwise. Most parents will workout a temporary arrangement where they see their kids. If one parent is withholding a child, you should certainly seek advice of a Florida divorce attorney today.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation