Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

What papers do I need when I start a divorce case in Florida?

In Florida, when you start a divorce, you’re going to file what’s called a petition for dissolution of marriage. It’s a document that says that your marriage is irretrievably broken. You should expect to gather some financial documents, some basic identifying information and anything pertaining to your children to prepare for the divorce.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation