Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

When parents are not divorced yet, can one parent move with the children out of Florida?

If a divorce is pending, one parent cannot take the child out of Florida without the other parent’s consent. If you both consent to the child being removed from Florida, then you should certainly get that consent in writing and have it notarized to protect yourself.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation