Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

What happens if I violate the no contact order?

A no contact order has been issued by a judge in either a domestic case, an injunction case, or a divorce case. If you violate this, the judge takes this very seriously. You can be either found in contempt of court, either direct or criminal contempt, and could face jail time.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation