Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

Will I get to see my kids if I am convicted of domestic violence?

That depends. If your children are the victim of the domestic violence case, then most likely there will be some kind of order stating you can’t see your children. If they’re not the victims of the case, generally speaking, you should be able to see your children. Sometimes the judge will order what’s called supervised visitation. If the judge has ordered that, you cannot see your children or have ordered supervised visitation, then an attorney can file a motion to try and modify that.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation