Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

Is refusing to let the police search me an admission of guilt?

No. Both the U.S. and the State of Florida’s constitution allow you to be free from unlawful searches and seizures. What this means is you can refuse consent to search, and it cannot be used against you. If you consent to search, you may waive certain rights that will allow your attorney to suppress evidence in the case against you.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation