Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

Should I release my medical records to another driver’s insurance adjuster in a Florida motorcycle accident?

Oftentimes, following a motorcycle accident, the insurance company for the at-fault driver will request that you sign what is called a Medical Authorization. What you may not know is that this Medical Authorization will give them access to all of your medical records, not just those records related to the auto accident. We would advise you against signing a blanket Medical Authorization.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation