Daytona Beach Hurricane Claim Lawyer
While there are many great things about living in Florida, hurricanes aren’t one of them. Most recently, Hurricane Matthew has damaged homes and businesses and has caused millions of dollars in losses. Each hurricane season, homeowners and business owners are left hoping they won’t be hit with another storm.
When a hurricane does occur, your insurance should cover your damage. Unfortunately, sometimes insurers don’t keep promises made in your insurance contract. If this happens to you, a Daytona Beach hurricane lawyer at Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. can help.
Types of Hurricane Damage Claims
Hurricane insurance can cover all losses that occur as a result of a hurricane including:
- Slab claims when properties are completely destroyed and a full rebuild is required.
- Roof damage claims.
- Flood damage claims.
- Property damage claims when property needs to be repaired.
- Business interruption insurance if the hurricane causes business operations to cease.
The specifics of your claim will depend upon what your policy covers and on the extent of your losses. Unfortunately, it can be hard to make a claim due to extensive paperwork requirements, delays and other dishonest tactics by insurance companies.
An Attorney Can Help With Hurricane Damage Claims
If you need to make a claim after a hurricane, you should consult with a Daytona Beach hurricane damage attorney. At Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A., our experienced attorneys will help with all aspects of your case, including:
- Understanding your insurance coverage.
- Completing your claim for benefits.
- Moving your claim forward as quickly as possible.
- Negotiating claim payout with your insurer.
- Representing you in claim disputes.
- Appealing claim denials.
- Suing for bad faith if your insurance company is unreasonable in handling your claim.
Your insurance company has experts that aim to pay you as little as possible. It is important you have an advocate to help you ensure your losses are covered.
Getting Legal Help
If you’ve suffered hurricane damage, Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. can help you. We’ll start working on your case to get it resolved as quickly as possible so you can rebuild and resume your life after the storm.
To learn more, schedule a FREE consultation with one of our experienced Daytona Beach hurricane lawyer by giving us a call today at (386) 252-5170.