Daytona Beach Commercial Property Insurance Claim Lawyer
The ability to conduct business at optimum operational levels depends upon maintaining a sound building structure, fully operational equipment, and essential business materials and supplies. When a business is directly affected by any form of property damage, the ability to conduct business may be dramatically diminished or even worse, brought to a complete halt.
Unnecessary delays or denials of valid property damage insurance claims is the last thing you need. Make sure you are treated fairly in a prompt and professional manner. Every day that you cannot operate your business in a normal capacity will cost your business money. Contact the experienced Daytona Beach commercial property insurance claim lawyers at Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. today. They serve all of Florida including Daytona Beach, Volusia County, Flagler County and Brevard County.
If your commercial property insurance claim is being delayed or denied, or if you are not being treated fairly regarding the amount your insurance company is willing to pay out for your valid commercial property insurance claim, civil remedies may be necessary to successfully resolve your Insurance Claim Dispute.
If civil litigation is necessary, we will ensure your legal rights are protected and your legal standing is strongly represented utilizing every proper legal channel.
Typical commercial property policies can cover:
- Property Damage
- Business Interruption: which is intended to place an insured business in the position it would have attained, had the loss that caused the interruption not occurred. It should provide funds necessary to sustain the insured business while its operations are suspended as a result of damage caused
- Extra Expense: which covers expenses incurred in mitigating the business loss, or increased costs in continuing a business in the wake of a catastrophe. It can reimburse a policyholder for money spent moving a covered business to a different location while the covered property is restored. It is intended to offset expenses associated with returning to normal operations
- Contingent Business Interruption: usually an extension of the business interruption coverage available in most commercial property policies. Contingent Business Interruption provides the insured with benefits to cover lost profits and extra expenses resulting from damage to a third party’s property
- Payroll Coverage
- Utility Services: extends business income and extra expense insurance to protect against losses caused by interruption of services from a specified utility that provides a business with water, power, or communications.
- Loss of Rents
- Loss of Ingress or Egress
- Period of Indemnity
- Civil Authority
Contact the experienced Daytona Beach commercial property insurance claim lawyers at Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. today to understand what coverages may apply and the claim the benefits you are owed.