Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A. Proven Trial Attorneys
  • Contact Us For a Free Consultation

What happens if I receive a lower offer for my covered claim than expected?

If you think that the offer from your homeowner’s insurance carrier is unfair in your property damage claim, you should accumulate and gather your own repair and replacement estimates. Submit those estimates to the insurance company for reconsideration. If they continue to not fully compensate you for your damages, you should contact an attorney.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation