Daytona Beach Probate Litigation Lawyer
At Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A., our Daytona Beach probate litigation lawyers have the skills and experience to protect your rights and your interests. We are proud of our proven record of obtaining successful results for individuals and families in probate disputes. To schedule a fully confidential consultation with a top-rated Daytona Beach probate litigation lawyer, please call our law office today.
Aggressive Representation in the Full Range of Probate Matters
In Florida, probate is the process through which a will is confirmed as valid, taxes and creditors are paid off, and assets are distributed to the beneficiaries. Probate is complicated. Many types of disputes can arise during the proceedings—from disagreements over the true meaning of the will to conflict with outside creditors. In some cases, litigation may be necessary. At Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A., we have deep experience representing clients in a wide range of probate disputes. Among other claims, our Daytona Beach probate litigation attorneys can help you with:
- Undue Influence: Undue influence occurs when someone puts improper pressure on a vulnerable person (the testator) to modify the terms of their will. Changes made under undue influence are not valid. Our Daytona Beach, FL probate litigation attorneys represent clients in undue influence claims.
- Ambiguous Terms: A probate court is responsible for interpreting a will. It is not always so easy. In some cases, good faith disagreements can arise over the meaning or implications of key terms of the will. If you have questions about ambiguous terms, we are available to help.
- Disinheritance Claims: A disinheritance from a will may be challenged in probate courts. Call our Daytona Beach probate lawyers for immediate assistance with your disinheritance dispute.
- Conflict With Creditors: Creditors are notoriously aggressive. Of course, not all creditor claims are valid. If you or your family is dealing with creditors in probate, our Florida probate lawyers can help.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty: The executor of the will has a legal obligation to handle estate administration in a competent manner. They owe a fiduciary duty to the beneficiaries. When that fiduciary duty is breached, they can be held responsible.
Probate litigation is a complex and specialized area of law. We are here to help you navigate the process and get the best possible outcome. Our Daytona Beach probate lawyers know that every dispute involves its own unique set of facts and circumstances. We will put in the time and resources to understand your situation and craft a personalized legal strategy focused on getting results.
Call Our Daytona Beach Probate Litigation Attorneys Today
At Bundza & Rodriguez, P.A., our Daytona Beach probate lawyers are experienced, results-driven advocates for clients. If you are involved in a probate dispute, we are more than ready to help. Contact us today for a strictly private review of your case. With an office in Daytona Beach, we handle probate law matters throughout Florida’s First Coast, including in Volusia County, Brevard County, Flagler County, Lake County, and Seminole County.